Labomed student Microscope Helogen Bulb
₹37,760.00 GST Tax included but Free shipping in India
- type of product: Monocular microscope; Stand: Single mold aluminium die-cast with ergonomic handrests for enhanced comfort and stability;
- lllumination System: LED 6V-20W illumination with variable illumination control. Up to 100 000 hours of LED life.
- Focusing: Co-axial coarse and fine focusing on ball drive system for smooth operation. BRASS rack and pinion stage drive. Fine drive movement 0.3mm/rotation; Revolving nosepiece: Quadruple nosepiece turret (Ball bearing type) with rubber grip; Stage: Rectangular stage 135 x 124mm X/Y travel range 76mm x 50mm. Low drive movement controls single specimen holder.
- Condenser: Sub stage Abbe condenser NA 1.25 with aspheric lens. Iris diaphragm with snap-in blue filter. Rack and pinion movements on metal guides; Eyepiece (10x): Widefield 10x/18mm focusable eyepieces with foldable eye guard lockable antifungal coating; Rated Voltage/Electric Current: Universal input 100V- 240V AC 50/60Hz built in voltage stabilizer .
- Body: 45° inclined 360° “captive” rotation Interpupillary distance 54 – 74mm ;
- Optional Accessories: Pointers & micrometer reticules. Phase polarizing and dark field kits.
- Application specific objectives and eyepieces. Cord hanger kit.
- Digital camera (3MP) and adapters; Optional accessories
- Pointers & micrometer reticules. Phase polarizing and dark field kits. Application Specific Objectives and Eyepieces. Cord hanger kit. Digital Camera (3MP) and adapters;
- Package contents: Power cable (6ft). Cargille immersion oil (with 100x configurations). Nylon dust cover & cleaning cloth. Styrofoam casing; Objectives: LP series DIN Semi-Plan achromatic objectives 4x 10x 40x (spring loaded) 100x (spring loaded oil) antifungal
|Dimensions||20 × 20 × 33 cm|